Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Price is Right Game Night

Soo Much Fun!
Last night we had some friends over to play the price is right.  I am sure you could just buy a boxed game, but this was way more fun.  I am going to call this a craft because making the props took all my crafting skills. Of course Plinko was the big hit of the night and if you are going to make this buy a lot of dowels, it took me 5 trips to home depot before we had enough. Here is the list of all the games we made and hopefully you can tell from the picture what some of them looked like.  I am really excited to use this for birthday party's, family reunions, church activities and more. If you think you might want to try and make this stuff leave me a comment and I will tell you all the mistakes I made. 
Games:
It's in the bag
One Away
Bulls eye
Coming or Going
Plinko
Dice Game
Cliff Hanger
Check Game
Lucky Seven
Thats Too Much!
Hole in One

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...