Monday, February 14, 2011

Gift Idea

 On my previous post about trarts there was a chocolate word on top.  I have seen these on a lot of other blogs so I tried them out.  Quite easy although I did do it twice first with Ziploc bag second with piping bag.  I liked the second result a lot more.  Since it took me two tries I had quite a lot of left over words and no tarts soooo I just wrapped them up on plates with a note to give ideas of things they could go on top of and to keep refrigerated and there you go some quick, inexpensive gifts for some friends and neighbors.  Since I was doing this for a family party I wrote out all of the kids names, which they all thought was special.  The possibilities are endless for this, my mind is racing with birthday cake ideas.

1 comment:

  1. These are the cutest toppers I've ever seen! Is there a certain kind of chocolate that works best?

    - Danielle P.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...