Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wart Removal, all natural, affordable, and quick

I wish I had a great picture to show you but of course I didn't think of it until it was too late.  So a great neighbor of mine, Robyn, told me about this trick and much to my surprise it worked!  So my 4 year old had a wart on his foot for almost a year that that I had been battling with duct tape and over the counter wart removers.  No Luck:(  so here is what you do.  At night before bed soak up some apple cider vinegar onto a cotton ball, place cotton ball on wart and secure with band aid or medical tape.  Go to bed remove in the morning.  Repeat the next night.  That is all I did for a small to medium sized wart.  I forgot the third night and when I came back the fourth night it was BLACK.  I though ohh how gross, but I gave it a nudge with the tweezers and the entire wart fell out.  It left a little crater but that filled up in a week or so with good healthy skin.  I have told others who have said it worked for them as well.  Totally painless and cost pennies and is quick.  I guess it has something to do with the PH in your body, but all I care about is no wart and no painful Dr. visit. So give in a try.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I'd seen this a few days ago. I took Olivia in yesterday morning to have a plantar wart frozen. If that doesn't kill it, we will definitely try your trick.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...